Was Virus(now C64).

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Was Virus(now C64).
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 23:19:19 -0400
Holly still uses a C64 monitor as her bedroom TV.  Works great with a
little set-top cable box.  I'll have to get her one of those awesome
set-top boxes we make at work - General Instrument/Motorola.

For those that miss their C64's - there is a C64 emulator out on the web.
Almost every game ever made for the C64 is still available as a ROM file
which, along with the emulator, can be played on your PC.  AND as a bonus,
you still can use the LOAD "",8,1 commands!!  I can dig up the info if
anyone wants it or search the web.

LBC content - Use a C64 monitor, Playstation, and Gran Turismo 2 to race
using a Lotus or TVR.

Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts/index.htm|
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |