Smoothline fender question

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smoothline fender question
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:47:56 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello list,

Imagine that, I actually have a LBC related question, no haikus or smart ass
comments...<grin>

I recently ordered and received a set of LH and RH fiberglass front fenders
from Smoothline.  I also ordered a hood (bonnet in the Queen's English), but
unfortunately there was a fire in the curing oven while mine was in there,
destroying my hood and severely damaging their tooling in the process.  Net
result is no Spridget hoods until probably October.

I'm very impressed with the fit and finish of these fenders except for one
thing, there is no place to screw it in at the mounting points inside the
footwells.  I'm wondering if anyone else on this list has ordered these
fenders, and if so, how did they go about mounting them?  Any help is
appreciated.  Thanks!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA