Re: Wire wheel specs

To: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Wire wheel specs
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:37:29 -0400
Cc: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
They have the latest equipment, but that doesn't guarantee a perfect (or
even reasonably correct) installation.  I bet you'd find 0.050" of
runout on a perfectly good steel wheel.

The other thing that can cause a vibration is a ply separation or break,
it could be a flaw in the tire itself.

Chris K.