Re: Electric fan conversion

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Electric fan conversion
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:48:21 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
From <Ajhsys at aol.com>

"You mean, I have to think about
> when to turn the fan on?  What did I spend all this money on a new car
for,
> if it can't figure out when to turn on the fan!"
>
> Part of our LBC sub-culture is that we actually understand what makes our
> cars work, and we can do things to help them run better!  Of course, as a
> concession, we don't have cup holders.

Part of the reason my company still refuses to buy super-computerised Airbus
aircraft over cables-and-pulleys Boeing.  On the cockpit voice recorder, the
last thing you can hear just before impact is the captain saying...."wot da
F*** is it doin' now?"

KISS
(Keep it simple, stoopid!)

Rob Thomas
1972 Midget hybrid (No heater,points,condenser,cup holder,aircon,etc. etc.)