re: Get them while supplies last

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Get them while supplies last
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 00 17:28:08 EDT
>>British content: There is such a beast as a Healey Festiva. Now that was
>>kinda fruity.

  I don't know anything about the newer stuff, but I have (SOMEwhere) a
postcard of a "Healey Fiesta" (as opposed to Festiva) that looked really
sharp.  (I like English Fords anyway.  Healey just made me like 'em more!)
  It was a Ford sponsored project.  No idea if it ever went into production.
  I -think- I saw the actual car on display at Road Atlanta (Georgia, USA)
WAY back when they still sold Fiestas in the US. Car&Driver or Roadent Track
did a short review, if I recall.
    Ed in NC