Re: another question ( attempt at a humorous reply )

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another question ( attempt at a humorous reply )
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:01:30 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
They know how much we'll pay for a jack?  :)
( refers to some of the conversations here about how much some people will
pay for things on e-bay.)

Robert D.
BTW, I just bought a jack on e-bay.  I'll be posting a picture someday of
the one that came to me with the car to see if someone knows where it
belongs.  Please be polite. :)