Vacation!!!!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vacation!!!!
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:54:56 -0400
I am leaving this afternoon for a week on the beach. I will not be doing
a whole lot of email reading during this time. I shall rerturn to these
hallowed environs on July 10th.

For all you americans - Have a great holiday weekend.
For all you others - have a great 4th of July (Yea I know it isn't a
holiday but doesn't July still have a 4th on your calendar??)

I will be on the Outer Banks in NC. Any listers in the area??? Drop me a
line tonight - I am leaving early in the AM. If I get a chance I'll look
you up. Any LBC related stuff there next week?? Not sure how much time I
will have, what with sitting on the beach w/ the GF and such. But thought
I would ask.

Ya all take care now ya hear!!!!!

Larry
AKA The Really Real Real Larry