Re: Re: any beef? (No LBC)

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Re: any beef? (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:37:22 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
4.5MM wide?  On a two piece?

Brad,  I didn't realize you were so sexy and so confident.  I must admit,  I'm
a little too hairy for a two piece bathing suit.  The one piece (shorts) have
to suffice.  All that hair out in the open is better that sticking out of a
bikini top, let alone a 4.5MM one.  Why wear one at all?

Oh...   DIVING suit?

I didn't realize sand diving in the desert was such a big hobby.  Big hard on
the top of your head,  I would think....

And thanks on the pics...  I had no worries.

Mike