Re: Floor repair, now WARNING!

To: Toby@intri-plex.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Floor repair, now WARNING!
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:09:34 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/00 2:31:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Toby@intri-plex.com writes:

<< hey also I've noticed... BONDO is one hell of a sheet metal glue. Ive used
 it on stuff that gets beaten up and used everyday... and the stuff won't
 fall out. I fixed some small holes just by throughly preping the area,
 making a small sheet metal patch coated in wet bondo. Using 2 sheet metal
 screws, the whole thing was solid. Placing a clamp on the whole thing and
 letting it dry. Seemed to work well and it's still there 4 years later. >>

Careful Toby, you are treading a fine line between "We Tight" and "DPO!"

BTW, how are the shirts coming?  And is this yet another new e-mail address?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport