Bought first one, was Re: Looking for a little guidance

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bought first one, was Re: Looking for a little guidance
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 22:12:09 -0700
I didn't even know I was going to buy a LBC when I went out on that fateful
day back in 1984.  I bought the first and only LBC that I looked at.  From
an investment standpoint, it was the worst $975 I ever spent.  In the
ongoing process of repair, restoration, and upgrades, I have concluded that
I have yet to replace the steering column, the front hubs, and the vin
plates.  Everything else has been replaced at least once, including the body
shell.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget