Re: Weird LBC found

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weird LBC found
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 13:03:16 +0200
Hi Frank,

This is probably a Bond Equipe. If it is a 6 cilinder then it is the 2
litre GT. Powered by a Triumph GT6 engine.
1 piece bonnet like a frogeye, but hinging from the front?
Top speed ca 100 mph, 0-60 in 13 sec.
Built by Bond Cars Ltd, Ribbleton Lane, Preston, Lancashire, ca 1967.
On the Triumph list they shoud know more.

I used to buy secondhand books on sportscars as a kid. And I still do!

Theo Neeskens
1963 MG Midget Mk 1a
1999 Lancia Delta HPE 1.6