Re: Bought first one, was Re: Looking for a little guidance

To: David Riker <davidr@sunset.net>
Subject: Re: Bought first one, was Re: Looking for a little guidance
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 06:39:11 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a '73 column on the back porch waiting for the next owner to come and get
it. If he backs out, do you need it? I also have front hubs off another '73 as
well. Email me offlist is there is a need.        Brad
 BTW after the deals I have gotten AFTER my purchase of the 65 Midget, it was
the worst $100 I ever spent. I have folks chase me down and try to sell me there
car every 3 or 4 months. I just can't have them all...............