Re: Gasket sealant

To: Bill Mantz <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gasket sealant
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 08:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
The consensus seems to be no on this list, but I used
it everywhere possible on my 1275 rebuild, and I have
absolutely no engine/tranny leaks, weeps, runs drips,
etc., after 2 years, even after flogging the crap out
of the car for 45 minutes at Blackhawk a few weeks
ago.  And I do use it on the valve cover between the
cover and the gasket.  It keeps the gasket/cover
together nicely after valve adjustments, etc.

http://invites.yahoo.com/