Re: Chico British Car Show Pictures

To: "Jeffrey H. Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chico British Car Show Pictures
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:46:07 -0700
The guy's name is Ron Joplin.  He's not on the list unless he's a lurker.
Lives in Chico also.  The car also has a big brake kit up front, and the
exhaust runs through the transmission tunnel.  He did the dashboard and door
panel caps in carbon fiber.  This was the car I accidentally rear ended 3
years ago
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget