Occupations... was: Re: storing car for 10 months (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Occupations... was: Re: storing car for 10 months (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:27:37 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Student... double majoring Film Studies, Mechanical Engineering @ UCSB.

Working now, at INTRI-PLEX Tech. a company that makes little computer parts.
(too technical perhaps?)
I am a network administrator\IS tech.... other wise known as "company
computer dude\man\guy" (choose one)

Oh and I own a LBC, 69 Sprite, that takes up all my time... all my money...
and most of patience. And it sometimes delivers a little pleasure in return.

Laters

Toby (aka "hey computer guy! get over here! the server is down")

"don't think or try to fix the problem... just fill out a purchase order
like the rest of us."
- Immediate Boss