PA Rally Update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: PA Rally Update
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 13:13:00 -0400
Hi All,

The Rally will be held on Aug 5th.  It will begin at 1:00pm.  The start
time has been chosen to allow the participants who will be coming in on
Sat. morning ample time and a relaxing drive.

Rally Location; Tamaqua, Pennsylvania, 35 miles north of Allentown PA on
route 309, (for those of you who want to look at a map).

I will be sending an email on Friday of this week which will be the
registration form.  You may register by return email, or if you have
friends who wish to participate who do not "computer", you may print the
"registration email" and they can send it to me.  My mailing address
will be included.

THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION FEE!

I am putting together a list of hotels/motels which will also be sent on
Friday via email.  There are no hotels/motels in the Tamaqua-Tuscarora
area.  For those of you who want to check a map the towns listed below
have hotels/motels.  The mileage listed is the approx. distance from the
rally start point.

Pottsville, PA - 17 miles
Hazleton, PA   - 14 miles
Lehighton, PA  - 19 miles

Detailed directions will be included with the registration form.

More to come.

Kevin Valentine
800 537 7928  Office