Wander Indiana Tour

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net (spridgetlist), team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Wander Indiana Tour
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:31:52 EDT
For those of you heading towards Conclave in a few weeks I will be hosting a
"Wander Indiana" (state tourism motto) Tour.

We will meet at ten AM (Eastern Daylight Time) on Sunday, July 23 at the
Thornton's Gas Station in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Exit 0 off of I-65 just as
you cross the Ohio River.

I have a scenic backroads route planned to Indianapolis including a lunch
stop at a historic Inn in Story, Indiana.

So far I have ten cars signed up and expect more. Everyone is invited to join
us. Just let me know if you can make it since I have to make lunch
reservations.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY