Re: Rally Hotel/Motel List

To: valntine@ptd.net, frogeye1@home.com, THESHOE@prodigy.net, biffjones@erols.com, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, chaz2@gis.net, maine2me@yahoo.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, geopro@cyberdrive.net, gottstein@erols.com, michael.graziano@csfb.com, jurban@connectecs.com, joeymec@Exit109.com, Jpp963@aol.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, pauld@ekpc.com, pmetzger@top.monad.net, RBHouston@aol.com, Rikrock@aol.com, robv@ptd.net, robb@nne.net, rsextro@adelphia.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, wmgilroy@lucent.com, woodrat@spacey.net, WRROOPE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rally Hotel/Motel List
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 09:00:07 EDT
A quick tip...if you stay at a major chain motel, tell them you are on a
business trip and ask for a corporate discount.  I did that last year when I
was working at a Nascar race at Nazareth Speedway, told them I was with
Sports Car Club of America, and they took 10% off my bill.  No questions
asked.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 07/07/2000 5:46:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,