Re: The Clarici Challenge - was occupations - NO MORE LBC

To: Michael Graziano <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: The Clarici Challenge - was occupations - NO MORE LBC
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 10:58:12 -0400
Cc: Tom Stone <tstone@frontierprecision.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Michael Graziano wrote:

> I think we should have a spridget list pool on how many times Frank has
> pulled an engine in the last 20 years.  But he has to give it a lot of
> thought to the correct answer.  I wonder how many engine pullers he's worn
> out.  Hmmmmm  Clarici...  COme to think of it, I bet he doesn't even own
> one.  Probably uses a come-a-long and a few 4x4s.

I do have an engine hoist but it takes longer to dig it out and set it
up then it takes to pull an engine.
I use my arms like Kevin said but I also use a floor jack on the back of
the engine to aid in lining it up.
I just can not understand why I have this aching back?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ