A couple of questions (non-auto related help)

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A couple of questions (non-auto related help)
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 19:38:44 -0700
Hi Gang,

Suffered complete hard drive melt down on friday.  While I have a new
hard drive and am back up and running, I experienced total data loss;
all my digital pics, saved e-mails, bookmarks, etc.  In light of that
could someone please:

    1.    Point me to the url for the spridget screensaver

    2    Address for the archive

    3.    Any info anyone has on web-based bookmark synchronization
sites.  Read about this in the paper a while back, would like to start
using it in case this happens again, as I had a legion of Spridget,
morris, and Mopar bookmarks, all now gone to hd sector heaven.

Thanks,

Steve