who are you and what do ya do?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: who are you and what do ya do?
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 00:14:20 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
i'm 42 married with a 4&1/2 yr. old son(my bestest little buddy).  i restore
and maintain vintage race cars for a living.  do some track side suport for
customers also.  when i can go out to play i like to go hill climbing with
my 1959 bugeye which i have owned for 26 years now, or vintage road racing(i
have an h-modified sports racer and nearing completion a 1960 saab model 93f
sedan).   when it is cold outside i spend my time doing scale modeling
working on trains and equiptment based upon the reading rail road.  i have
many other interests.  i like to cook(*gasp* say it is not so chuck!), and
that is not too hard to imagine if you have met me...lol!  presently i have
6 cars and a harley (down to one!  holding back uncontrollable sobbing
here!).   oh yeah and i have a bunch of 8-tracks and still listen to them
too(use my wood burning vintage tape player for those).  after reading
evryone else's , i am a bit put out having not been more involved in my
comunity.  it seems i'm never here or in the shop and get little enough time
for my son and wife.   that's what i had been warned about being self
employed.  so that's it in the wacky world of chuck.  nudge-nudge...say no
more a nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat...know what i mean?(monty
python)

chuck.
retiring to the underside of my personal big rock..where some think i
originated?