Re: Zenith-Stromberg carbs

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Zenith-Stromberg carbs
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 13:09:32 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Daniel,

I have twin 175CDSET ZS's on my TR8.  Far more complex than SU's and not near
as adjustable.... next to none in fact.  Part of the emission scam from that
era I believe.  Personally, I'd prefer a set of SU's.  Flow wise, the factory
figured two would be sufficient to breath life in a 3.5L V-8 engine.  Parts are
available.  So....

Herb