Re: Occupation

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Occupation
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 00:57:07 EDT
I'm a little behind on this, but here goes.....
  I managed to convince the Air Force they really needed a history major from
a small university in Texas as a pilot.  So I flew T-38's in the middle of
nowhere ( Del Rio Texas) for 4 years and switched to helos.  Now fly MH-53J
in New Mexico after 2 years in Korea (very few LBCs) and 2 years in Florida.
While in FL an airman I worked with needed a new PA system for his band and
wanted to get rid of his Midget.  He got a PA system, I got a Midget, and the
wife got a new bed....long story.
  Enjoy the list very much and have learned too much to list.  I'm about to
have the car painted and put back together, if only these pesky deployments
would stop.

V/R
Lee Collins
77 Midget