Free Triumph Stag

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Triumph Stag
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:46:22 -0400
Ok Spridgeteers, you read it correct.
A friend of mine is giving up on his Triumph, it is a 1971 Stag.
He says "FREE" come get it, no pictures, no thousand questions, no
engine or trans in it.
Interior not too bad, everthing else is there, lights, dash, etc.
He does not have the engine or trans, he was going to do the Ford
transplant but time and other projects are forcing him to dump it.
I will look at it in the morning and give any interested parties more
info.
If no one on this list expresses an intrest, I will post it to the TR
list tomorrow night.
Again, FREE 71 STAG, U haul it away.

Hey, cheap is good but free is better.
--