Re: Non-lbc, book mark tips

To: "Swift Justice" <samesq@pacbell.net>, "list, Spridget mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-lbc, book mark tips
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:45:32 -0400
Arrrrrrgh. I hate it when this happens. Steve (and you are not alone in
this) Thanks for the tip on what appears to be a neat piece of software.
In the future please let us know what OS the software is for and if
multiple versions are available. Not everybody on the list, or in the
world for that matter, runs Windoze. There are a number of Mac users and
some Unix variant users here as well.

Anyway thanks again for the tip. I sent them an email about versions for
other OSes.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 7/10/00 15:35, samesq@pacbell.net made the
profound statement:

>Hi Gang,
>
>For those of you that browse form two different computers (work and
>home, etc.)  There is a web based bookmark sync service that is very
>neat.  got to http://www.syncit.com  Three you can download a small
>software program that will automatically sync your bookmarks between
>computers.
>
>    You can also set your bookmarks as public and share them with
>others. (now you can share all those great spridget bookmarks you've
>been amassing)  Also works if you are at someone else's computer and
>need or want to give them a bookmark of yours.  Very slick stuff
>
>Steve.
>--
>-----------------
>Steve McGee
>Atty. at Large
>samesq@pacbell.net
>Homepage:
>http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
>Photo Album:
>http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/
>
> Life is unpredictable.  Eat dessert first.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section