Oil Pressure/Water Temp Gauge Fitting Needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Pressure/Water Temp Gauge Fitting Needed
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:07:16 -0400
All,

I picked up an oil pressure/temp gauge last week.  The water temp piece works
well (as tested in a pot of water on the stove), but the oil pressure fitting
has the wire that connects to the male threaded fitting on the back,  but not
the nut that holds the two together.  Anyone follow that?  Well.... if you did,
 and you have one lying around from a gauge someone cut the water temp fitting
off of,  I could use it.  And anyone have a good idea as to how to test it?
The MIdget is not running yet, although I brought it to the mechanic yesterday.
 Hopefully,  the engine will be ready soon.

Thanks,

Mike