SWIMMING POOLS*NO LBC*

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWIMMING POOLS*NO LBC*
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:42:54 -0400
Its been reported that more kids die in residential swimming pools
than from accidental shootings. Also, at least on TV, I see pools
being used as a murder weapon, or often enough used to cover up a
murder committed by other means.

I would like to start a Anti Swimming Pool Lobby - who's with me?

For starters I personally am aware of commercial products (based
on submarine sonar technology) that recently flopped in the market
because of price threshhold relative to the common cheap wave
motion sensors. If you own a $10,000 pool and a $2000 fence around
it you can surely tolerate being legislated to install a $1500
safety device.

After that we are going after irresponsible pool owners who thru
carelessness allow minors unauthorized access to their pool.

Any anti gun person who does not sign up with me is by definition
"not being logical".

Long live the ASPL.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug