RE: Location Location Location

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, "'Peter C.'" <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: RE: Location Location Location
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:46:36 -0700charset="windows-1252"
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
        In Southern California, the voice was always that of a guy named
Larry Huffman, screaming out of the dashboard speaker on KFWB and KRLA.

        SUNDAY...SUNDAY...HEEEEEEERRE THEY COME! THOSE INCREDIBLE,
GROUND-POUNDING, RUBBER-BURNING, NITRO-EATING FUNNY CARS...AT LIONS DRAG
STRIP, THIS SUUUUUNNNNNDAAAYY!!!!!  (or words to that effect.)

        Man, I can feel tha adrenalie right now.

        Jim