Re: Tach Drive Problem

To: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tach Drive Problem
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 10:21:31 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
is it at all possible that when (as slight as it is) under load that the set
of the brushes upon the comutator is disturbed and the clacking is the
brushes in their holders chattering on the comutator bars on the armature?
hey just a wild guess?

chuck.
it's time for another scooby doo video!  my son has spoken!----- Original
Message -----