Burlington Ringer!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Burlington Ringer!
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 16:24:36 -0700 (PDT)
Well, some guy in a gorgeous Leaf Green Concours
Bugeye showed up at the local car show and walked off
with first place in the Spridget class.  Woerpel, Dave
Woerpel was his name...

Congratulations to Dave - his car is just beautiful.
Quirkiest car of the day was definitely Bill Elliott's
Berkeley, Biggleswade's best!  Bill took 2nd in his
class, I thought he shoulda had first just for the
sheer coolness of his car.  Also met Dave Nesseth
(thanks for alerting everyone to the show).  It was
nice to finally meet Dave N. and Bill, hopefully next
time we will get to talk more (BRIC at RA next
weekend?  Dave W. will be there also.).

http://mail.yahoo.com/