Re: Danger in California...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Danger in California...
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 19:44:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/16/00 10:26:22 AM, mbelect@mindspring.com writes:

<< Before applying the coating, I read the directions and warnings and came
upon this phrase:

"WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California
to cause cancer..."

Boy, I sure am glad I'm safe here in Georgia!!!  :-)

Richard >>

It is amazing that anyone is even alive in the Golden State.  There is almost
nothing that you can buy here that does not contains a chemical known to the
state of California to cause cancer.  Talk about over protective and taking
warnings to the point of being meaningless.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1967 Sprite Mk III (in progress)