Final Step Before 1st Roadtest in 3 Years

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Final Step Before 1st Roadtest in 3 Years
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:26:12 -0700
I need help! Would one of you wonderful guys email me a picture of the
distributer with the cap off, but all other components in place? We put
in new points, condensor & rotor, but are not sure if it all went back
in the way it came out. Several bits & pieces wound up on the floor
under the car during the process. Have a manual somewhere, but have no
idea where it might be residing. Perfect Spridget weather predicted for
the whole week, and I have the time off to go for a drive. Please help.
Kate