Headlight switch

To: "'Spridgets '" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headlight switch
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:08:29 -0400
Anybody have a good used headlight switch for a '75 Midget they'd like to
part with?  It's the dash-mounted rectangular toggle with 4 spade connectors
on the back.  They apparently like to fall apart at awkward moments, like in
parking lots miles from home at night.  :-)  My favorite local supplier of
used parts always insists it can be put back together, and he's done it
twice, and it's now fallen apart 3 times.  I think he just enjoys watching
me search through the debris under the seats looking for little springs and
stuff.

adrian