Re: Water Sprite (not really)

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Sprite (not really)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:59:13 -0400
After I sent the web site I thought I would add this. There was one in
Wyoming when I was growing up. It was still there a couple years ago. We
were out at the local (Alcova) lake, and there it was, out in the middle
with a couple of older folks fishing out of it. Later we saw them up by a
little pop-up trailer BBQ fish. I have no idea if they caught the fish
from the amphicar or not, but just think of the possibilites for self
contained travel.

Also on the web site is a pic of one with its own mermaid.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 7/18/00 14:01, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com made
the profound statement:

>Although I have tremendous respect for my fellow mailing list members, I am
>still not convinced that the Amphicar is not simply A HOAX!
>
>Is there a picture of this thing somewhere?  I can only imagine the sight of
>such a thing sitting on a dealer's showroom floor...
>
>Regards,
>
>Charles
>'74 Midget (not amphibious)
>'68 Sprite (not amphibious)