Re: White wall tires

To: "James Algar" <JamesA@HI-TORQUE.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net, "Brad Pace" <britclas@ior.com>
Subject: Re: White wall tires
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 22:4:46 -0700
Brad call British Wire Wheel that advertises in British Car magazine.  The
owner sends reproduction tires to a gentleman back east that cold
galvanizes whitewalls (a better process) to blackwall tires.  He gave me
the name of the guy and his phone number because I said i might buy some
repro Dunlop 5.20-13's for my Bugeye.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

--- Mike Maclean
--- macleans@earthlink.net