Big car.

To: "Spridget mail list (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big car.
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:30:02 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
 I recently acquired a 79 MGB for my son. It's a striped  down roller with a
whole bunch of a new parts.  The only reason I got it instead of a Spridget
is that it's free.
 My question to the list is what "tips and tricks" should I do to the motor
and suspension while it's getting reassembled. Thoughts on cams, heads,
exhaust?  Wheel flares, lowering, Sway bars?
 Conversions to small block ford? V6? Overdrives?

 I know some of you have had the midgets big brother at one time or another
and will have a wealth of knowledge to share.