location, location, er 5 cars (lbc)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: location, location, er 5 cars (lbc)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:59:12 -070007/19/2000 11:59:13 AM
Hi:
Vancouver, BC, Canada !
I have come out of lurk mode (spridgets digest!) because of what I saw last
week-end. I was in Colorado on business but spent Sunday on vacation
looking at 5 Bug-eyes, all at one house. Is Larry Villareal on the list?
Does anyone on the list know him?
Anyway he has 5 Bug-eyes for sale, one concours, one near-concours, one
part-restored and two for restoration. I'd love to buy one but too
expensive for me. He wants to sell all his Sprites and concentrate on
single seat racers. If anyone wants more details please contact me. Maybe
we should put together a consortium and buy the 5 as one lot!
No financial interest - except I wanted one!
Alan