Air compressor (Not really any LBC content)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air compressor (Not really any LBC content)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:33:19 -0400
I thought some of our North American listers might be interest in
the air compressor I just bought. The compressor has the following
features:

        1. Belt driven
        2. Oil lubed
        3. 20 gallon tank
        4. Cast iron pump
        5. 4.5 HP

The reason you might care is I got a good deal on the unit from
Campbell Hausfeld.  The compressor is a re-furbished unit and it cost
me $179.00 + $29.00 for shipping.  I found it on their web site
under Hot buys.  The only down side I can really see is that it
only has a 90 day warranty, not 3 years.  I got the unit today
and it seemed to run and work fine.

The web address is http://www.chpower.com/ and it is under the
Hot Buys section.  The web has the price as $249.00 but when
I called I got a price of $179.  Thought some airless tight
listers might be interested.  YMMV.

Bill Gilroy