Re: I love my car

To: Jeff Wasick <jwasick@hotmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I love my car
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:32:01 +0000
Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the list.  It sounds pretty awsome doesn't it, 'The List'.
I'll ask since no one else has.

Where are you located.  We have area's where there is more help and we
even go on tours.  We even lend a hand on projects.

Just shopping for West coast SWAG members.

You come to the right place for help though.

If some one on the list hasn't seen it, it is real unusual.

Rick

N. Calif.