Indy Conclave

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Indy Conclave
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:21:54 EDT
Last call, sorta.  I have heard from three other listers who are going to
Indianapolis to Austin Healey Conclave 2000.  Anybody else going?  Would like
to know because we are having an informal Spridget social/get together/dinner
at the Wildcat Brewing Co. on Monday evening at 6:30.  I called in
reservations for 10 people.  If there are any lurkers  out there who are
planning on attending Conclave, we would really like to see you there.  I
would also like to know so I can adjust the reservation number before I leave
this Saturday.  Even if you don't tell me you are still welcome to drop by.
You may have to bring your own seat though.  A post '69 headrest model would
be just fine.  <G> The Brewing Co. is right across the street from the
Holiday Inn where Conclave is headquartered.

Thanks!

--David C.