Re: Brake fittings & such

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Brake fittings & such
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:17:56 -0400
Cc: "spridgets-digest@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
David, a British flare is more cone shaped, higher and more pronounced; a
Dolly Parton flare.  The American style is a double flare.  The threads are
identical, but the castings are drilled deeper on the British cylinders so
the longer nuts are required for the joint to seal.
 I hope this helps.

Fred