Re: Jaguar Green Colour Code

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgrint@Sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Jaguar Green Colour Code
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
I read an interesting article somewhere, that mentioned that Jaguar never
actually had a color 'British racing green' on their cars, it also went on to
say, that the green colors they did use, varied from year to year, even though
they were listed as the same name.
I did a little research on this, when I was trying to figure out what green to
paint my bugeye, I finally gave up, and went with a color chip the body shop
had.

 - Bryan