Personal ( No lbc )

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Personal ( No lbc )
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 08:41:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I've been so frazzled the last while, I don't remember if I reported back
that we did get the house and did sell our existing house.  What a roller
coaster ride!  Here's a shot from the back.  The structure attached to the
house on the right in the picture will be the Sprite's new home (hospital?).
There will even be garage space for my station wagon.  :)
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/AVhouse/1970altavista3.jpg
Everything needs work in this place.  But it is the right combination of
location, space, layout that we hope is within our means.  It's about a
kilometer from our present house.

Partial front shot:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/AVhouse/1970altavista.jpg

We move at the end of August.

I'll be happy when our stuff is in the other house.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca