Re: Personal ( No lbc )

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Personal ( No lbc )
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:08:06 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks.  Someone once said 'be careful what you ask for, you might get it.'.

That's the dishwasher in the back yard.  We will be without a functional
kitchen for about 2 months.  And you should see the dishwasher that came
with the place!  It must be from 1949.  It is a countertop built-in gizmo
that resembles a small garbage pail with a rotating rack inside and a tap on
the counter.

Robert