Re: Personal ( No lbc )

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Personal ( No lbc )
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:19:22 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,

That may not be a good idea (draining)!!!!  It's not all that uncommon for a
drained pool to actually be 'pushed' out of the ground... or at least
raised... by winter rain and freeze.  So check with people in your area,
perhaps county (government) personnel as well.  Trust me on this one!

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down.... no, make that the pool down!