Re: cars in/behind barns

To: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cars in/behind barns
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:31:30 -0700
David, (and anyone else who's listening)

If you know anyone that's into Pre-war cars, I know where there is a '41
Buick for sale that is all original. It needs a complete restoration, but
it's all there including the '56 California plates and original radio. It
sat in the original owners garage since 1956 until he died last year.

Anyone who's seen my garage space knows I'm too cramped for that big a
vehicle, or I'd go for it.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A