Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:53:05 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> Don't you mean NOW!!  If you are not using an MP3 player and in an active
> lawsuit involving Napster, Metallica, and Dr. Dre, you are so out of
> it.............

I know all about Napster, I have 2 kids and this PC is forever stuck
with Napster down and up loads. And then there is the CD burner I bought
for Christmas...
Bootleg? nahhh.

Now can anyone tell me where to stick the match book on a CD player?
Or where to you place the quarter on it?
How do they work with out a matchbook under the tape or quarter on the
arm?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ