Re: Dot 3 or Dot 4 ... I'm not kidding, either heh heh heh

To: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dot 3 or Dot 4 ... I'm not kidding, either heh heh heh
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:16:12 EDT
In a message dated 07/28/2000 2:12:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
michael.graziano@csfb.com writes:

<<  Which is the one
 that's supposed to kill our seals in the US. >>

Mike,

The pros used to use a club as it would not damage the fur, but that was
mostly for the baby seals.  For the full grown ones I'd reccomend something
30 caliber or above, and perhaps with a magnum load, as you can sit in the
warmth of the Artic Cat, and not have to tramp out over the ice for a close
shot.

R Houston