Re: Remanufactured? Longish. No direct LBC content

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Re: Remanufactured? Longish. No direct LBC content
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:18:01 -0700 (PDT)
 So if what you are saying is correct, there may be a really wide discrepancy
between the quality of rebuilt parts, and no way for the consumer to tell the
difference.
 What really sucks, is that most vendors can't tell you to what level a
'rebuilt' part has been rebuilt, so asking doesn't really do any good:-(
 Most vendors will buy from the 'cheapest supplier' regardless of quality, to
give themselves the largest profit margin.

 - Bryan