Re: Waffles anyone? (no-lbc)

To: kgb@clipper.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Waffles anyone? (no-lbc)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:03:32 EDT
In a message dated 07/29/2000 10:18:44 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

> If using a
>  proper cast iron machine, the first waffle will always stick and come out
in
>  pieces. Second and subsequent waffles will come out properly. Top with real
>  butter and genuine maple syrup and enjoy.
>  Kate

Kate, pretty close to the Joy Of Cooking receipe I use..but spray the iron
with "Pam" or some such and you won't loose the first one eigther.  Plus I
use 7 tablespoons of melted butter instead of the baking fat...can you spell
cholesteral?...i dont think i can.....

RH